Thursday, December 27, 2007

What projects are you ready to start?

Now that Christmas is over, I need to get back into scrapping. I have 6x6 recipes that I need to do for swaps and I am also working on my mom and dad's anniversary scrapbook for their, I am hoping, 30th anniversary, which is in a couple of years! Starting extremely early, since I am doing pictures from when they were little so the 60's up til now. Plus, I am a picture fanatic, so there are always pictures to add! I also need to update my book from pictures from Christmas.

I also need to get my scrapbook room around. Need to take the extra bed out and organize everything once and for good! It seems like I am always organizing my scrapbooking things all the time and it drives me nuts...lol

So, I think that is about it for projects that I need to do for scrapbooking. If I go into the projects I need to do that are not scrapbooking, the list would never stop....lol

1 comment:

Linda said...

The 30th anniversary album sounds like a fun project. Smart idea starting early.