Friday, April 11, 2008

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!! YAY!!!

Well, today I turned 25 years old...a quarter of a century as my parent's keep saying! LOL Not much going on for my birthday. I had to work, I actually got out at 5pm today!!

I went to my mom and dad's house and spent some time there today after work. Mom and dad are working on the house since we have relatives coming down for my sister's wedding which is this Friday already!! Crazy how fast time flies!!

My mom hurt her back somehow...so she is in quite a bit of pain and has to wear a back brace! Dad is working at my sister's house, he was heading out as I was leaving to put their kitchen cabinets in! And my younger brother Aaron was going with him to help him out a litte bit.

I am hoping to do some scrapbooking and get my sister's baby shower invitations, at least, started and like a demo and then I have to go buy more supplies of the ones I like the best. I am doing all different colors and designs for her baby shower invitations, so I am excited about that!

Hope you all have a great night!

No comments: