Tuesday, December 23, 2008

OMG!! It's been forever! Updates!

Oh my goodness, well it has been forever, since I have been on here! It has been about three months and a lot has happened in the last three months!

Starting with...my lil' nephew Connor....what a cutie pie! I call him my little pumpkin or buddha. He is a chunky little thing, but a cutie! He is getting soo big and he can eat too!! He is always smiling it seems like. Since a happy little boy!

My brother Aaron...wow is he getting big!! I mean height wise. He is pushing 6 feet! I am probably fit almost both of my feet in his shoe! He is wearing a size 12 shoe and is in 7th grade! He is growing soo fast. I see him quite a bit, but his height and shoe size just amazes me everytime!

My mom and dad are doing great! Dad is still working from home! He is a biek fanatic!! He is crazy with the bike. He has lost a lot of weight and looks better and he says he feels sooo much better. He just bought a bike like what they ride in the tour de france. He said he wants to get up to riding 100 miles a day. I am trying to get him to ride in the hilly hundred, but we will see....My mom is working at the college. The kids are on break so it is a little more quite around there. She has been sick lately. She was actually suppose to babysit the grandson but became sick, so I went over to mom and dad's house and got to babysit the little guy for the day while Aaron and Nick went hunting for a couple of hours. Which they got nothing. Mom and dad finally got their Christmas decorations up the day before their lil' towns Christmas decorating contest. We haven't heard if they have won or not, but it's a 100 dollars, so it's nice, because every little bit helps!

My sister is working at Toys R Us part-time for right now, until she can find a better job. She wants to go back to school and do nursing now. She is doing good, she has lost quite a bit of her babyfat, which she is super psyched about. Her wedding reception is in April. So, she is starting to get around for that....very very very slowly...no invites out yet, no party favors started, nothing. I should say mom and dad have started getting it around!

Her husband Nick is....well...Nick. I don't have anything else to really say about him. He is just working full-time at his job, which he works like 3 or 4 days a week for 12 hours or something like that.

My aunt Lin, who had asphagus cancer is doing great! We went down there for Thanksgiving, well I should say, me, mom, dad, Aaron and the dog Cocoa went down there for Thanksgiving. Jaime doesn't do anything too much with us anymore unless it fits in her schedule. She doesn't really rearrange things around like me and Cory do. Anyways...touchy subject there! We went down to Aunt Lin's house and she has lost sooo much weight. She is sooo little now! She does better. She has great energy and a great view on life! We all went shopping the day after Thanksgiving. We were out and at the stores when they opened at 4am. My mom and me went to JCPenney and Aunt Lin and Dad went to Wal-mart to grab a few things when they could at 5am!

Cory is doing great! Such a sweetheart! And does everything I tell him to do....LMAO...just kidding. He is just working. He did work some overtime a couple of weeks ago and wow was it nice to have those checks!! He is playing co-ed volleyball with me this winter, so that should be interesting with the team we through together to play. We are in the lowest league at the recreation center which is great because we are just playing for fun and to get us out of the house throughout the winter over the weekend! We like to be hermits during the winter because it has been sooo cold!!

I am doing great. I have offically been working at my current job for over a year now. Which is good and sad at the same time! I was hoping to be teaching by now, but money is tight and school is soo expensive to start back up right now. But someday, I hope I will be teaching. I want to start taking one class every semester til I finish by degree, which at that pace could be 2 or 3 years. So, I am thinking with the online classes I may take 2 at a time, because they are easy and do not last that long and I do not have to drive anywhere, which is always the bonus!

No comments: