Wednesday, June 3, 2009

F O R E V E R

It has been F O R E V E R since I have blogged..so I thought I better get back into, since this was one of my new years resolutions to blog everyday...well I blew that one out of the water...lol.

I was working 6 days a week and over 60 hours, well.....guess what? We are cut back now! Found out last Thursday that we were cutting back hours...so they sent me home at 12:30 that day and then I had Saturday, Sunday, Monday off. I mean I cannot complain about have those three days off and all...but this is our prime season...I work for a pontoon place...and summer is when we work longer days and weeks, but make good money and of course you always plan on making that good money throughout the summer...well...not anymore and it sucks! My paychecks are sooo depressing now. I mean I know some people do not have jobs and don't get me wrong...I am totally grateful for having a job!!

Anyways...The weather has been up and down here...one day it seems to be gorgeous and the next is sweatshirt and jeans day...it seems like it rains quite a bit..I know it's Michigan, so nothing really surprises me when it comes to this weather anymore in this state...lol. Honestly if it snowed in July, I would not be surprised at all! *knocking on wood*

Other than the weather and work, nothing too much to talk about right now. Just trying to stay busy and stay out of trouble at the same time..lol

No comments: