Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

I cannot believe that it is 2008 already!!! Time just flies by!!

Oh lets see....New Year's Eve I did a bunch of laundry, found out one of my cousins had lice, so I washed everything just to be sure at my parent's place.

We did Mexican night with our good neighbors right down the road! We had enchiladas, tacos, tostada's, a bunch of chips and different dips, 7-layer bean dip. We also had cheese and crackers, salami, chocolate pie, banana cream pie, and many many cookies. (There was probably more, but that is all I can think of!)

We also played Guitar Hero on my younger brother's playstation 2, watched football games, Law & Order marathons, and some of the CSI marathon. We also played the game 'Apples to Apples' which I would reccomend anyone to purchase if you do not already have! It is a great game to play and it defintely gets a ton of laughs!

The weather got crappy real quick! It started snowing yesterday about mid-dinner time and has not stopped. It is not suppose to stop snowing until tomorrow afternoon sometime!!

No comments: