Saturday, January 12, 2008

Rambling....

Well, today was a crappy day. I am sick still and hate it! My nose is runny, my throat is a little scratchy and I just feel like shit in general!

I was suppose to go to my dad's side of the family Christmas, but missed that :( So, I am totally bummed about that!

I just woke up from a nap about 10 minutes ago! I hate sleeping my day away, but I am sooo tired at the same time from medicine.

I am freezing my butt off! I have slippers, t-shirt with a sweatshirt on and some sweatpants. My fingers and feet feel like ice!

I HATE BEING SICK!

Other than that I am just browsing the internet and my scrapbooking forums and I might scrapbook here after I am done browsing the internet and the boards.

Oh yeah and I am watching the Green Bay Packers and Carolina Panthers play-off game! It is only the third quarter right now, but I guess the Packers were down by 14 and now they are up 35-17! I'm not a Packer fan usually but for some reason, I always find myself cheering for them now when they are on TV. Probably because I watch them when they play a team I am not always a fan of....lol!!

No comments: