Wednesday, April 9, 2008

100 Questions I Want Answered

I am part of swap-bot and I am in a swap that has to do with a list of 100. The swap is to do a list of 100 questions that I want answered. They can be any 100 questions. I just put down whatever popped in my head. For tonight, I started at 100 and worked my way back to 50. It is not as easy as it seems, at least I did not think so. That is why I only did 50 for the night and will do 50 hopefully tomorrow night!

The website for the list of 100 is located under my websites! It is a great website and everyone should check it out!

Other than that, I have just been working. I already have 30 hours in this week! It is good money though and I defintely need it!

The weather was nice and now it is just plain crummy. It is not suppose to be above 60 degrees in the next ten days. How crappy :'( Oh well, I do live in Michigan, so I do not expect anything less....lol

Not much else is really going on. Mainly working!!

Have a wonderful rest of the night!!

No comments: