Friday, May 2, 2008

Two Peas Challenge and some rambling

You win a scholarship to go back to school for any four-year degree you want. What will you study?

If I could go back to school for any four-year degree I would go back and study for becoming a doctor or a dentist. I know it would take more than four years, but if my first 4 years are paid for then I would gladly pay for the rest, because I would make up for it after I got my degree....lol.

Honestly, if I only had four years and after four years that was it, I would go back to be a teacher. Which is what I want to do now, but I have not quite finished everything to become a teacher in the state of Michigan. I kind of gave up after I got booted out...lol

Anyways.....the weather has been crazy. It was a nice day temperature wise, but it has been raining on and off....some sprinkling, some thunder and lightening, and just some down pouring! It has been a crazy past couple of weeks. Last week it was in the low 50's, even got down to 28 degrees one night.

Not too much else going on other than working. I am working 6 days this week, I have to work tomorrow 8am til 5pm :( My weekends are very very short, but I make decent money, which I defintely need for student loans!

No comments: