Friday, April 25, 2008

What A Week!!!!

What a week it has been!!! Especially at work!

Work is just crazy...I work for a pontoon place, they do re-deck's, sell all kinds of goodies for your pontoon and other things not so much for pontoons, like dog vests, dog ladders, and tubes for tubing and so much more! Well anyways....our open house started yesterday, Thursday and runs through Sunday. This is the only Sunday we will work throughout the year, but we are working from Monday through next Saturday. We are working 13 out of 14 days!! It's crazy!! But the open house is going great, we have fre refreshments from hotdogs on the grill to a veggie tray, donuts, and popcorn and pop!! It's a lot of fun. This is my first time every experiencing this, so it could be a real treat tomorrow, Saturday!

Anyways...the weather has been gorgeous here in good ol' Michigan. It was about 80 degrees today, but guess what?!?! Next week we have a day calling for snow showers and a couple of 40 degree highs next week...go figure!! I love Michigan.

As for my sister's baby shower, my mom told my aunt about how I felt and I am going back to what I originally wanted to do, which I am happy about, because she is my sister and it is my nephew. So I am slowly getting things around for that. I have 16 invitations done out of about 60. We are doing both sides of the family, which we will see how that goes, and her friends from school and whoever else she wanted, so we have about 60 people for now. Whether or not all 60 show up, who knows!!

Not much else is going on right now, just work, work, and some stuff for Jaime's baby shower....lol

Have a great rest of the night!

1 comment:

KarenSue said...

I did 50 invites for dd's wedding, I know how fun that can be!!

left you a tag on my blog.