Tuesday, August 12, 2008

WELCOME TO THE WORLD CONNOR LEE!!

Well...my sister had her baby!!! Connor Lee Martin was born at 7lbs. 14 ozs. and 20 inches long. He was born around 7pm Sunday night!!

I went up the hospital and arrived in the town right after he was born. I went and sat with my mom and dad in the waiting room at the hospital, til Jaime's husband, Nick came and got us!

THE BABY IS GORGEOUS!!! He is sooo sweet! He did not have any blotches whatsoever! He was sooo cute! Grandma and Grandpa held him first, my parents, and then I did. Nick's parents did not come up to the hospital. Not really sure why, but that's between them I guess. We stayed for a little bit. Jaime did great! She did end up having an epideral because she could not deal with the pain anymore. Her contractions were lasting about a minute and a half. She had some back pain. But she had no swelling and she needed no stitches, which is great for her! She is so little as it is!

We took quite a few pictures, which I will try to get posted. I still don't have there wedding pictures posted on here yet...lol....I'm a little behind now! LOL

After spending a little bit with Jaime, Nick and Connor, me, my mom and dad went to eat at Applebee's and say and talked for a little bit and then headed to Wal-mart, to print some pictures off at that picture in minutes machine, but they had the thing shut off! How disappointing! It was like 10:30 or something like that, so I guess I understand why, but it just sucked. Mom wanted to get them made to take them into work and show the ladies at work.

Finally, I got home about 11pm and decided to upload the pictures and email them to mom and dad so they can have them for work and to show everyone! My parents are soo excited about the new baby. Not soo excited about being called grandpa and grandma because it makes them feel old....lol

I worked yesterday and only part of today. My cramps are extremely bad today, so I left a little bit early today. I am good if I curl up in a ball, other times I am fine. I guess it just depends on when my body feels like putting me down for a while...lol...anyways...other than that not much else going on. I have been laying around since I got home on the couch, watching TV, taking little catnaps, curling up with the heating pads and the cats, playing a few video games and doing a little reading. I am more about the nap thing and the heating pads right now though!

No comments: