Thursday, January 1, 2009

2peas Challenge

I am doing the 2peas daily blogging questions and today it was how did you bring in the new year?

Well, let me just tell you, we did nothing exciting!! Took a three hour nap and woke up at 8pm. I scrapped book until about 2am this morning. We watched the ball drop in Times Square at midnight and then we flipped to another channel to watch some Robbie guy, cannot think of his last name jump in Paris Las Vegas. He jumped ten stories or 99.90 feet or something like that UP, not down, but UP! Then he had to drop five stories down or something like that to get back down off the building. He had no problems going up the ramp onto the top of the building, but the drop down was a little more frightening! We thought he was going to dump it, because he came out a little too far when he hit the ramp and kind of leaned, but somehow managed to pull the bike back and land safely..it was crazy! They did show his hand though, he had a nice gash and looked like he broke his hand.

I admire the guy for taking the risks and everything and I understand that this is what he wants to do, but before he jumped they went through the list of broken, seperated and fractured things he has done....Yeah, let me tell you CRAZY!!! He has had sooo many things broken, fractured and everything else. If I was the man's mother, I would be a total reck, knowing that my child jumps off and up on top of buildings and has broken just about everything in his body that is possible and the fact that everytime he decides to jump could be his last! Oh and the same goes for the fiance of his, which I think is a little ditzy, but that is just me, she seemed kind of scattered brain, but she also was a nervous reck also, which probably made her not thinking right, because I was not at all following what she had to say, but that is me....many other people may think differently about her...but anyways...

So, it was a very uneventful night. I got eight pages scrapped from midnight to two. Which is not bad, but not great either in my mind.

Today, we are just sitting around, it is very cold out and the wind is picking up. We are watching the bowl games and Bones and I am scrapbooking and he is playing video games, so we are flipping back and forth between the video games, football games and Bones. Kind of annoying, but it works!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

No comments: