Sunday, January 4, 2009

I love the weekends because.......

I love the weekends because it is my time. I don't have to go to work and listen to others telling me what to do or plainly just going to work! I can sit at home, watch TV, scrap, play on the computer, play video games, read, clean, and go wherever, whenever and not after I get out of work at 5 and it is almost dark.

I love the weekends because I get to stay up late, get up late or early, since on days I have nothing going on I am up early! On the weekends, I can get stay in my pajamas all day, I can shower anytime during the day or not shower at all...lol.

I love the weekends because I can wear sweatpants and a t-shirt with slippers and not care how I look and just be comfortable all day! I also do not have to put make-up on or do my hair up, I can just throw it up in a clip or a pony tail.

I love the weekends because I have more time to make a nicer meal and I can take my time making it, rather than during the week, getting home and rushing to get a meal done before it gets too late. I can lay on my couch with a blanket and a book and just read all day or just lay on the couch with a blanket and watch TV all day.

I just love the weekends because there is rarely a schedule to follow!

Well, unfortunately my 18 day weekend is coming to an end :( I go back to work on Tuesday. Even though it is only a four day week with a three day weekend, that will not last long, soon I will be at six days a week and getting out anywhere between 5 and 6 and only having Sunday off! But, oh well it is good money.

I JUST LOVE WEEKENDS!!!

No comments: