Saturday, March 21, 2009

It's Saturday!!

Well, I am not really sure where to start...there has been a lot going on lately!

First of all, the NCAA basketball tournament started! Super excited! I got in one pool for 5 bucks and I was tied for first place and now I am tied for 5th, but I think that will all change. Some of the people in the pool have teams that lost the last two days going to the Sweet 16 or Elite 8, which in the end will eventually hurt them in points. I am doing fairly well right now, which is good for me! GO MSU & UNC!!!! Even though I have MSU losing losting to Kansas in the Sweet 16, but that is ok! I would perfectly okay with them going on! It would be worth ruining my bracket if they went to the Final Four or the Finals!! As for UNC...I have them winning the whole kit-n-kaboodle! I would LOVE Tyler Hansbrough to win a NCAA ring this year, since he is graduating! He is defintely one of my favorite players in college and defintely would be in the NBA if he decides to enter the draft!

Work...different story...don't even really want to talk about it...it just pisses me off the stunt one of my co-workers pulled! Anyways....

Yesterday, we, Cory and I went for a walk around the field...it was about a mile and a half but it was a lot of up hill and downhill...We ran up a couple of little hills and finished off the walking with a little bit of running to the end of the driveway...let me tell you...I never knew how out of shape I was until I ran and I was huffing and puffing and walking up a hill huffing and puffing! It is soo sad! I use to be in such great shape and I just let me go to crap! Gotta get my butt in gear again! I am going for another walk around the field after a bit and before the tournament starts back up at one! I am excited about working out...need a little push sometimes to get my butt out after work and walking!

My kitties are being lazy as usual...One is sleeping on the couch on a folded up blanket...that is Sunny's favorite spot and the Girls (Baby Girls) is sleeping on one of my side table stands, which of course she pushed everything off first, so she can lay down on it...usually an empty water bottle box is her favorite spot, but the sun is coming through the windows so I think they are enjoying the warmth!

The weather has been half way decent at least until the last couple of days. We had a 70 degree day and a 65 degree day and then it just dropped! It got down into the 20s last night and is only suppose to be a high of 53 degrees today with some wind, so it will be a little cooler than I was hoping!!

Well, I am off to look around on the boards for a little bit and then off to walk and take a shower afterwards!

1 comment:

Suz said...

Enjoy the weekend & don't think about work whatever is going on there.