Thursday, January 31, 2008

HUGE snowstorm!!

Well, I am just sitting around watching TV and browsing the internet waiting for this HUGE snowstorm we are suppose to get between tonight and tomorrow!! We are suppose to get between 7-14 inches between tonight and tomorrow afternoon/night!

I am usually not a person that likes snow, but I am super excited about all this snow for some reason! Other than that not much going on around here.

Saturday will be exciting! I am going to a scrapbooking fundraiser for a little girl that died 3 years ago.....I am excited that we get to scrapbook, not that the little girl died! The little girl was riding a 4-wheeler and went up into the road and was hit by a car. She was not very old at all, I think she was about 6 or 7, which I think is too young to be riding a 4-wheeler by herself, but that is my opinion. Me, my mom, and my sister are all scrapbooking. It was like 35 dollars a piece and the money goes toward her scholarship that they give one student who is graduating, so it is for a great cause!

We get to scrapbook from 10am til 9pm in the high school gym. She is providing lunch, dinner, snacks, and drinks. The mom of the little girl is the one putting this fundraiser on! She is also doing silent auctions, door prizes, prizes from popping a balloon, which everyone gets something from it. She has creative memories consultants coming, along with stampin' up, lia sophia, some other jewelery consultants, and a lady who is doing back massages for a dollar a minute! So there is defintely a lot going on!! I will update more probably on Sunday about everything and how it went!

If you are getting this huge snowstorm, please be careful if you are driving and stay warm!!!

No comments: