Monday, January 7, 2008

Just some rambling....

I just thought that I would do some general rambling today...lol

It has been gorgeous here in Michigan, yesterday it was high in the 40's low 50's and today it is high in the lower 50's like 53 or so....but that will not last long...it is suppose to be back in the 20's and 30's either tomorrow or the day after with snow flurries! That is Michigan for ya! :)

Not too much going on here...I need to do the dishes and clean the place, it is a mess! I would like to scrapbook, but we will see, I may not clean, and just scrap...I will see what my mood is here in a little bit!

I have women's recreational volleyball tonight, which I just love! I also play co-ed recreational volleyball on Sunday's! So, I am defintely looking forward to that, since I did not play women's volleyball during the fall, it is something to get me out of the house and out and about!

Well, I guess I should quit rambling about things and actually clean or scrapbook!

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Michigan has been gorgeous! You've been taggged. Check out my blog entry for today. Enjoy another nice warm day in Michigan. ;)