Friday, February 15, 2008

It's been awhile!

Well, it has been awhile since I have posted on here, so I thought I better get back into the swing of things....lol

Well where to start.......

I'M GONNA BE AN AUNT!!!!! My sister has about 25 weeks left of her pregnancy. Not sure what she is having, she will be finding out here at her next appointment which is in the next couple of weeks. So, I am totally excited about that!!

She is also getting married on April 18th, which there are a lot of details to it, but the short version is, she is having a very very very small wedding this year, with like 10 people, if that, then next year on the same date they will have an actual wedding where they will invite everyone they wanted....that's the really really short version of it...there is a lot more to it, but....

I have been working. I worked almost 50 hours last week! Which just means a nice paycheck! :)

The weather has pretty much been crappy. Snow, wind, very cold! It is not suppose to get any better here in the next week at least. We are suppose to have a winter storm this weekend, either Saturday night or Sunday night.

I have been playing co-ed rec volleyball and women's rec volleyball, which both teams are indefeated and it is just a blast playing with the people I play with! Our women's team is going to state in March in Jackson (MI), which will be a lot of fun and interesting!

Um...what else....

Tanning like crazy!! It feels soo good and defintely lifts the spirits up!

Starting my weight watchers diet Monday! I'm not at all excited with my weight, so I am starting that and working out, so I am excited about that and getting back to the way I use to be before I got that lovely depo-vera shot!! I will never ever do that again!

Well...that is all I can think of right now....not too much going on with working all the time now!

Have a great rest of the night and a great weekend!!!!

No comments: