Saturday, February 23, 2008

What are your scrapping plans for today?

Well, I just got back from a volleyball tournament in Sturgis and let me tell you!!! What a joke!!! That is all I am going to say about that....

Anyways...I plan on scrapping the rest of the day once I get done browsing the internet. I really need to work on my parent's anniversary scrapbook!! I have over 50 pages done, but I am not making a dent at all in the pictures...lol

Other than that, not much else going on. Worked all week. Taught myself how to use photoshop for work, since I am taking over for a guy that left and that is what he worked with making ads and things like that. So, that has been my week at work, along with doing everything that this other girl did, because her and her hubby went to Vegas for the week, but she is back to work Tuesday!!

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Be sure and go to the PhotoShop website and use the help section of the program for some great tips. There is also a Classroom in a Book for PhotoShop that is wonderful.